Wednesday, September 5, 2012

We are SPECIAL!!

We learned that we are ALL special people in some way.
We are special...

Jayda- because I'm good!
Landry- because I take care of people!
John- because I can play basketball!
Cody- because I'm being good!
Mikey- because I'm good at games!
Brielle- because I share my toys!
Payton Galipp-because I play fair and square!
Payton Glasgow- because I like monster trucks!
Mark- because I'm good at learning!
Colton- because I can play T-ball!
Mia L.-because I play pretend tea party!
Joshua- because I play Mario!
Natalie-because I take care of my baby brother
Mia M. because I help with my baby!
Austin-because I take care of my dog!
Dominic-because I'm a fast runner!
Juan Angel- because I run fast!
Talaijah- because I love my mom!
Madilynn-because I can read!
London-because I play with dollies!
Anthony-because I like my dog!
Emma- because I'm nice to my cousins!

No comments:

Post a Comment